All Natural Horse Supplement 5Kg
All Natural Horse Supplement – 30 DAY SUPPLY
What is this all natural horse supplement, and why is it inspired by nature? It is a vitamin, mineral, amino-acid, enzyme and probiotic supplement made from only whole food non-GMO and 90% organic sources to provide your horse with only the best of what supplementation can offer. It is the next best thing to your horse roaming wild and finding its own greens, minerals and nutrients!
What are the ingredients of the All Natural Horse Supplement?
- WHEATGRASS: Contains over 100 nutrients! Is rich in Vitamin A, C, K, Chlorophyll, has over 17 amino acids, B-vitamins, Calcium, Manganese, Iron (natural), Iodine and Potassium.
- ROSE HIP: Abundant in Vitamin C! Also contains Vitamin A, Thiamine, Niacin, Riboflavin, Vitamin K and Bio-flavanoids!
- SEA-KELP: Contains over 60 minerals and trace elements, 12 vitamins and 21 amino acids. Richest source of Iodine. Provides protection against radioactive elements and toxic heavy metals.
- FLAX SEEDS: Contains Essentially fatty acids especially Omega-3. Also contains Magnesium, Potassium and fiber and is a good source of B-vitamins, protein and zinc.
- SEA SALT: Contains over 60 different trace minerals. A rich source of sodium chloride in balanced proportions to other minerals.
- BIO-MINERAL SALTS: trace mineral salts that are easily assimilated and are integral part of the composition of the body.
- PROBIOTICS: Healthy gut bacteria is integral part of your horse’s health. Stress, improper feeding, chlorinated/fluoridated water and chemical deworming harms good bacteria and can cause major health problems. We add plentiful amounts of good bacteria to restore and maintain healthy bacterial balance.
Why from whole food sources?
Most supplements on the market today contain synthetic vitamins and minerals which provide only a fraction of the nutritional needs a whole food source would provide. Secondly, only about 35% of a synthetic mineral can be utilized by the body at best. At times vitamins and minerals can provide a great service when used properly however long term whole foods provide superior quality nutrition.
But I already feed a complete feed and give a supplement why should I choose the Nature Inspired Horse Supplement?
Complete feeds are never truly complete. The way a complete feed is designed is to provide the bare minimums to prevent death. Smaller amounts of most of the supplements are provided as to prevent accidental toxicity from over-zealous feeding or from a horse getting into the feed accidently. These feeds are made to just barely provide certain nutrients to prevent serious mal-nutrition – they are not designed to provide the horse with everything it needs for OPTIMAL NUTRITION and EXCELLENT HEALTH no matter what the label says! Good marketing doesn’t constitute good nutrition. The closer you can get to feeding your horse what it would get out in nature on its own the better.
What are the potential benefits to feeding a Natural Supplement?
Because of this unique blend of whole food ingredients your horse will be able to digest better and get more nutrition per ounce. Feeding our Natural Supplement and following a natural based lifestyle for your horse you will see:
- Better digestion
- Shiny and healthy coat
- Better and stronger hoof growth
- Hormone balance and fertility
- Increased immunity
- Decrease in allergies
- Ensures proper growth and development
- Increase in beneficial intestinal bacteria
- Helps prevent and treat ulcers
- Aids in balancing blood glucose and insulin levels
- Provides much needed amino-acids that are low in our hays and grasses
- Detoxifies and cleans the body